My photo
when the clock strikes 11:06 i make a wish. im 13 years old and my favorite color is green. im so excited to be moving to california. ESPECIALLY being by the beach. my full name is danielle brooke dewsnup♥ which i love. and my favorite number is 4 because it takes pairs of two to reach it. i love my phone. it is my obsession. so i always have it. so text me please. ive learned that somethings are better when they are appreciated. and sometimes you have to let go of things to see the brighter side of things. more to come! bye.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Busy Busy Busy ☺

since everything will be so hectic at school for the next couple of days i figured that i should update my blog.

so the back to school dance is this week♥
i get to set up and get in for free. what a deal.
(i probably have to help clean up too.)

so at times in life there are things that are good and things are bad.
right at this very moment... things are Good♥

i cant wait till vegas!
3 days in counting♥

i want to see everyone. but i cant. everyone will be in school. suckish!


bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote of the Week:

"I think we all wish we could erase some dark times in our lives. But all of life's experiences, bad and good, make you who you are. Erasing any of life's experiences would be a great mistake."

~ Luis Miguel